CMA invite the shareholders to attend the company’s general assembly meeting of Solidarity Saudi Takaful Co (Reminder)
Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 9:34 AM
Wed Jun 29, 2016 09:34
Based on the authority granted to the Capital Market Authority in sub-paragraph (c) of paragraph (2) of Article (90) of the Company’s Law issued by the Royal Decree (M/3) and dated 28/1/1437H, and based on the CMA Board resolution on 13/09/1437H corresponding to 18/06/2016 in this regard, CMA invites Solidarity Saudi Takaful Co. (Solidarity) shareholders to attend the second Ordinary General Assembly Meeting which will be held at 10:00 p.m. on Thursday 25/09/1437H corresponding to 30/06/2016 at the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)’s Media Center in Riyadh (Tawuniya Towers, King Fahad Road, Ground floor), to discuss the following agenda:
- Voting on the Board of Directors Report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2015G.
- Voting on the Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2015G.
- Voting on acquitting the Board of Directors from their work at the company for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2015G.
- Voting on the Auditors Report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2015G.
- Voting on the nomination of appointing new Board members for the third round starting from 26/05/2016G and for three years (Accumulated voting) (to review CVs).
- Voting on the internal audit committee’s recommendation to appoint an external auditor nominated by its nominees to review and audit the company’s records for the fiscal year 2016 and determine the costs.
- Voting on the final statement of the Sharia supervisory board of the company.
- Approve the current board of directors’ business during the period from 26/05/2016G till the election of the new board members.
The quorum for holding the Ordinary General Assembly meeting is any percentage attending the meeting. Every shareholder has the right to attend the meeting, and for anyone who cannot attend the meeting and want to authorize other person to attend as a representative )other than the board members of the company and its staff) he/she can send an authorization certificate from the Saudi Banks or Saudi Chamber of commerce or from an authorized person to the Fax No.(0112994556) Or to bring it on the day of the Assembly, with the need the shareholder to bring prove of his identity or the authorization letter along with the original representation document for the representative.