Osool & Bakheet Investment Company announces the distribution of cash dividends to the unitholders of Al Maather REIT
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 3:41 AM
Wed Mar 14, 2018 15:41
Distribution will be for the period started from the date of asset’s transferred to the fund till 31/12/2017 (4.63 months) and will be as the followings:
- Total amount of distributed dividends is SAR 15,956,200.
- The cash distribution to be based on 61,370,000 million units.
- Distributed dividend per unit is 0.26 SAR. That represents 2.6% of the initial unit price, if annualized it would equal to 6.74%.
- Cash distribution represents 2.6% of Net Assets Value as of 31/12/2017, corresponding to 13/04/1439 H.
- The eligibility of dividends will be to unit holders who are registered by the closing of Tuesday, 20/03/2018, corresponding to 03/07/1439 H.
- Details of cash distribution date will be announced later.
Fund Manager would like to remind unit holders to update their information at the banks, to ensure that their dividends are deposited directly in their accounts